Despite confirmation that national lockdown restrictions will end on 19 July, infection control guidance from Public Health England still remains.
With significantly high rates of COVID infection in Sunderland, rates of hospitalisation doubling weekly and immense pressure on both GP Practices and Secondary Care, we are requesting all of our patients to follow the following advice when attending the Practice from the 19th July:
- You must wear a facemask when entering hospitals, GP practices and other healthcare settings
- Please attend all GP (and hospital appointments) alone where possible
- Please regularly wash your hands and sanitise using gel
- Please maintain a social distance in all healthcare settings
- Please get the COVID-19 vaccine ASAP
- Please stay at home if you suspect you have COVID-19, call 119 or visit nhs.uk for a PCR test.